The company PER-KOR Kereskedőház Kft is responsible for the processing of personal data.
Further information on the use of personal data can be found below. For further questions we are happy to help you.
2. Name and contact details of the person responsible in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation:
Name: Tünde Győriné Csordás
Contact: e-mail: csordas.tunde##kukac##perkor.hu Tel. +36 96/516-264
3. We point out that we collect, record, save, process and use personal data from suppliers, customers, otherbusiness partners and interested parties, in particular name, address, telephone number, e-mail address,contact details of contact persons, customer number as well as order and delivery data for the purpose ofinitiating, establishing and executing contractual and delivery relationships, including delivery, payment and any warranty or product liability.
The personal data collected from you is required for the conclusion and settlement of a contract. You are not required to provide this information. However, without this data we cannot conclude a contract with you.
The processing of your data takes place in this respect on the basis of Article 6 (1 b) of the General DataProtection Regulation.
We also collect, store, process and use this data for the purpose of maintaining customer or business relationships, marketing and advertising our own products and services. The processing of your data thus takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1 f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Our legitimate interestin the processing of your data results from our efforts to promote and sell our own products and services.
Furthermore, we process data which we receive under the legal requirements of credit reporting agencies (for example from Schufa) for the purpose of credit checks concerning our suppliers, customers and other business partners. The processing of your data takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1 f) of the GeneralData Protection Regulation. Our legitimate interest in the processing of this data arises from our interest inreceiving the contractually owed return (for example, recompense) for our services.
They will not be passed on to third parties, except
- Transfers to third parties, which we engage in to fulfil contractual and delivery conditions, for example to the bank / payment service providers handling the payments as well as to the transport / shipping companies handling the deliveries.
- Transfers to third parties that we engage in for marketing and advertising our own products and services, such as marketing service providers and printers.
- Transfers to specialized service providers who provide services to us at our direction and under our responsibility (commissioned data processors), such as IT service providers, for the purposes specified above.
- Transfers to third parties to which we are legally obliged, for example, to the tax office or other state authorities
- Transfers to third parties to fulfil our commercial and tax obligations, for example to our tax advisor
A transfer of data to a third country outside the European Union, which is also not a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, will only take place if such transfer of data is necessary for the performance ofa contract between you and us (for example, delivery to a third country).
The processing of your data takes place for the duration of the initiation and the settlement of a contractualor delivery relationship and for the duration of the continuance of obligations from a contractual or deliveryrelationship, for example, any warranty or product liability obligations, as well as for the duration of commercial or fiscal law retention periods.
The processing of your data for the duration of commercial or fiscal law retention periods takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1 c) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
If we process personal data in order to advertise, you have the right to object at any time to the processing ofyour personal data for advertising purposes. If you object to processing for advertising purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
4. In accordance with Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to know whether we are processing personal data concerning you and - if applicable-, a right to access this personal data and a right, in particular, the following information about such data:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of this data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data has been disclosed or is yet to be disclosed;
- the planned duration of storage of this data or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration
5. You also have the right in relation to us, under the conditions of Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation, to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data and, under the conditions of Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the right of cancellation and, under the conditions of Article 18 of theGeneral Data Protection Regulation, the right to restrict processing personal data concerning you.
6. You have the right in relation to us in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation,the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6 (1 e or f) of the General Data Protection Regulation at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation; this alsoapplies to profiling based on these provisions.
You also have the right in relation to us in accordance with Article 21 (2) of the General Data ProtectionRegulation, the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of operating direct advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising.
7. You have a right to data portability under the conditions of Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. If the processing of personal data concerning you is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke yourconsent at any time. The legality of processing on the basis of the consent until revocation is not affected thereby.
9. If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or that your data protection rights are otherwise violated, you have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular to the super-visory authority responsible for us. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the Commissioner for Data Protection in Lower Saxony.